Sisters Lindsey and Manda would like to offer you a very warm welcome to their home overlooking the village of Invermoriston and just a short walk from Loch Ness. Our family run Guest House is the perfect home from home when exploring the historic and spectacular Scottish Highlands.
With mountain views across the village and woodland behind we are lucky to have an abundance of wildlife that visit our gardens including Pine Marten, Red Squirrels and a large variety of birdlife. We are directly on the Great Glen Way walk which literally passes our driveway.
On arrival at our Bed and Breakfast we are pleased to offer you a welcome tray consisting of coffee, tea (fruit or herbal tea also available) together with homemade cake and shortbread, which you can either enjoy in your room or in the lounge having a chat with us.
SPECIAL OFFER – 5% OFF A STAY OF 3 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS OR MORE (see tariff page for details)
- You select your breakfast from the Menu provided
- We are dog friendly and with three fantastic Westies of our own will welcome well behaved dogs
- We are ACTUALLY ON THE GREAT GLEN WAY so you do not need to deviate from the route at all as the walk literally passes our driveway
- We are just a 15 minute walk from the banks of Loch Ness so you can go Loch Ness Monster (Nessie) spotting
- We have FREE WiFi internet connection available
- All our guest accommodation is on the ground floor
- We offer a light supper of homemade vegetable soup and sandwich followed by yoghurt, homemade cake & shortbread and fresh fruit for guests by arrangement
- We have ample off road private parking and facilities for bicycle and equipment storage
- Walking, cycling, Loch Ness boat trips, salmon & trout fishing in Loch Ness and the River Moriston, horse riding and canoeing are all available in the area
- A 5 minute walk away is the Glen Moriston Arms a renowned hotel offering fine dining and a good range of malts
- Nearby is the village shop, post office and the famous Clog and Craft Shop